The Training Room is delighted to announce the launch of a Level 4 Nutrition course!
Our Level 4 Certificate in Nutrition for Weight Management and Athletic Performance qualification aims to provide learners with the skills, knowledge and competence to provide nutritional support, either as a Nutrition Coach or as part of their offering as a Personal Trainer.
You can find all the information on our new course below:
Who is the Nutrition course for?
Our Level 4 Nutrition course can be completed with no prior background in nutrition, physiology or human anatomy as the learner will explore all of these fundamentals throughout the course.
It does require learners to already possess a Level 2 Nutrition qualification. However, those who have not yet completed this will be provided access to the Level 2 Nutrition qualification as part of the course!
This means that this course is accessible to anyone with a passion for Nutrition and a keen interest to turn it into a career. Here are some examples of who the Nutrition course could be for:
- People who are passionate about or have an interest in Nutrition.
- Personal Trainers who wish to upskill and expand their offering.
- People who want to work with athletes without being a fitness instructor.
What is Involved in the Course?
Upon completion of the Level 4 Nutrition course, you will qualify with:
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Nutrition and Health
- Focus Awards Level 4 Certificate in Nutrition for Weight Management and Athletic Performance
By studying the Level 4 Nutrition course at The Training Room, you will study modules such as the following:
- Systems of the Human Body
- Fuelling for Athletic Performance
- Human Metabolism, the Energy Balance, and the Currency of Calories
- Applied Nutrition for Health
You will be assigned a dedicated course tutor to support you during your studies, as well as a Career Support Officer to assist with your chosen professional pathway for up to 3 years.
Upon completion of the Level 4 Nutrition course, learners will also be rewarded with a free year-long Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH) membership.
How do I Study the Course?
Our Level 4 Nutrition course is fully online-based - meaning that once you have been registered, you can study where you want, when you want.
If you are interested in becoming a Nutrition Coach, click below to find out more information on how you can get started, or fill out the contact form for one of our Academy Assessors to get in touch.
Find out more here