If you prefer, you can get the information in an instant pack.
Call now: 01202 238640
Take a look at these useful tips from our tutors at the Newcastle Academy, Chris and Karl. These are great rules to abide by if you're an up and coming personal trainer.
1. Always coach at 90-degree angles. You'll never see everything you want to see from a 45-degree angle, so you're better off directly in front of and/or to the side of the one performing the exercise.
2. Never cross your arms. This is the single-best way to say "Don't talk to me; I'm in a bad mood." The problem is that you might not even be in a bad mood, but that's the way clients and athletes perceive it. "Open arms" equals "open to interaction."
3. Don't sit down. How athletic is this posture?
4. Find out whether clients/athletes like "demonstrate" or "describe." Some people are visual learners; you need to show them what you are asking them to do. This is especially true among beginners, and those who don't have strong athletic backgrounds (as well as those who are very forgetful).
5. Find different ways to demonstrate energy. Many up-and-coming coaches worry that they aren't "Rah Rah" enough to be successful in this field. They seem to think that the only way to win people over is to be over-the-top excited all the time. The truth is, though, that the majority of the most successful people in the industry aren't in-your-face yellers, non-stop clappers, or bouncing-off-the-wall coaches.
The service was exactly what i wanted and all the help was given to make me apply
Everyone should try it, it`s a second chance. The team over there are helping you step by step.
Alexandru Vasile Morosan
Funny, bubbly individual. Very informative and covered everything. Answered all questions appropriately & made me feel like this course was the right one for me. Really sold it to me 😁
exploration of the courses were excellent, made me feel very comfortable with what I was applying for. broke it down really well.
Very good customer service, and promoting the course.
First of all, to anyone out there considering this as an option to further or change your career, do NOT hesitate to pick up the phone. The Training Rooms’ staff are so friendly and they listen to you. I have not started my course yet but I have high expectations. So far they have been outstanding.
Very helpful and informative without being pushy and helped me make an informed decision.
Bradley Crawford Morris
Very happy with the customer service I’ve received with the booking process. Extrememly prompt, fast, no waiting about, all done and dusted within a few days. I am extremely excited to start my course this July.
My experience was flawless, I sending glowing praise and thanks to Megan Condon and Ella Brooks! Both lovely ladies, highly informed and patient with all my questions and chitchat! They both need a raise!
Sophie Louise Greenshields
Great initial experience talking with Carl and the team. Gave me all the information I needed to get myself enrolled on the course
Laura was amazing in listening to all of my questions.Very patient and helpful.
I really appreciate it and I believe the training room is worth recommending!
Donna was amazing in listening to all of my questions and on and off phone calls for a few days whilst I arranged everything needed for me to sign up!. Very patient and helpful could not stress enough how friendly and helpful all staff I spoke to have been. Looking forward to completing my course :)
I was talkint to laura and she was very thourogh with the information and answered all my queries for me. She explained everything perfect and the call was very sociable and relaxed she was a very lovely person and was very helpful.
The experience was easy, positive and straightforward. It wasn’t pushy at all and all my questions where answered.
i dealt with Chris Bryer-Ash over the phone and he made everything very clear and answered all questions i had, explained everything very well and never made me feel pressured or anything of the kind. would defo recommend. looking forward to starting my course now.
very promp and helpful
looking forward to start the courses
" great service nice and fast, everything was organised for me to get started with ease
Easy to book and excellent service from all the team would definitely recommend
I really beleive the customer service was fantastic & it really help make my decision on which provider to go for. The respones time for the service was brilliant as well my questions or phone calls would be answered promptly and if I needed to do something they would always work around me to find a time to call back.
Everything was explained very clearly and in depth! Friendly staff and they know how to build reports with their customers :)
Sam was very helpful and explained everything clear and always on hand