If you prefer, you can get the information in an instant pack.
Call now: 01202 238640
Take a look at these useful tips from our tutors at the Newcastle Academy, Chris and Karl. These are great rules to abide by if you're an up and coming personal trainer.
1. Always coach at 90-degree angles. You'll never see everything you want to see from a 45-degree angle, so you're better off directly in front of and/or to the side of the one performing the exercise.
2. Never cross your arms. This is the single-best way to say "Don't talk to me; I'm in a bad mood." The problem is that you might not even be in a bad mood, but that's the way clients and athletes perceive it. "Open arms" equals "open to interaction."
3. Don't sit down. How athletic is this posture?
4. Find out whether clients/athletes like "demonstrate" or "describe." Some people are visual learners; you need to show them what you are asking them to do. This is especially true among beginners, and those who don't have strong athletic backgrounds (as well as those who are very forgetful).
5. Find different ways to demonstrate energy. Many up-and-coming coaches worry that they aren't "Rah Rah" enough to be successful in this field. They seem to think that the only way to win people over is to be over-the-top excited all the time. The truth is, though, that the majority of the most successful people in the industry aren't in-your-face yellers, non-stop clappers, or bouncing-off-the-wall coaches.
helpful customer service, could answer all my questions I had and helped me pick the best course for my situation will definitely use again in the future
Steve Devine has been just amazing really positive a real pleasure to talk to. Really organised service with professional help.
Kat Sinscy was very supportive and reassuring. She helps me to find option which is suits me best to start my new carrier in Beauty Therapy.
Hope for all the best to gain qualification and get a job I dream about.
Really great advice given, Amy, Ella and Steph have been really quick at replying to all my emails and queries about the course, and my application. I would definitely recommend contacting them to help with applying or getting info on the courses.
Very attentive service. Always received call backs on time, and prompt with answering emails.
Dear feefo team thank you so much for feedback Inqury.i’m very Pleased by the services provided by the training room. Thanking you with kind regards Miss Simarpreet Kaur
They were very very helpful and welcoming, and would recommend them very supportive as well which is good to know
all the service was excellent and all my enquiry were solved on the dot. The team who dealt with me were well trained to help me register, get the paper signed and as well I got the great explanation about my course.
They were amazing ……..
Very happy with service
Very helpful and kind. Helped me and my family understand the course and options and finances very well.
Easy, friendly and informative
Excellent service with clarity of information throughout. Highly recommended!
Megan was so informative and friendly, I then spoke with Saraya and Ella who were equally as helpful. They have kept me informed at every stage and made me feel like I am capable of achieving my goal.
Samantha Chloe Fowler
Suprised how easy the whole process was to apply for the course. While booking the course everyone I talked to was so helpful, well mannered and polite. Looking forward to starting soon.
I like how they give you calls as well as send emails to explain everything, the choices and options and what you will be doing with them. It makes it much better to understand what your going through. They are also polite to talk to
Lewis was very understanding, patient and very assertive with the information that needed to be delivered and addressed when necessary. Professional with a friendly tone and clarity.
Alison Jill Ersoy
No complaints so far of customer service and information given. Everyone has been very helpful and lovely to talk to.
Real friendly and informative
The service was exactly what i wanted and all the help was given to make me apply
Everyone should try it, it`s a second chance. The team over there are helping you step by step.
Alexandru Vasile Morosan