Alternatively to speak to an Academy Assessor call: 01202 313500
Take a look at these useful tips from our tutors at the Newcastle Academy, Chris and Karl. These are great rules to abide by if you're an up and coming personal trainer.
1. Always coach at 90-degree angles. You'll never see everything you want to see from a 45-degree angle, so you're better off directly in front of and/or to the side of the one performing the exercise.
2. Never cross your arms. This is the single-best way to say "Don't talk to me; I'm in a bad mood." The problem is that you might not even be in a bad mood, but that's the way clients and athletes perceive it. "Open arms" equals "open to interaction."
3. Don't sit down. How athletic is this posture?
4. Find out whether clients/athletes like "demonstrate" or "describe." Some people are visual learners; you need to show them what you are asking them to do. This is especially true among beginners, and those who don't have strong athletic backgrounds (as well as those who are very forgetful).
5. Find different ways to demonstrate energy. Many up-and-coming coaches worry that they aren't "Rah Rah" enough to be successful in this field. They seem to think that the only way to win people over is to be over-the-top excited all the time. The truth is, though, that the majority of the most successful people in the industry aren't in-your-face yellers, non-stop clappers, or bouncing-off-the-wall coaches.
Very happy with customer service. All my questions were answered.
I have spoken with few people and all of them have been very nice and helpful.
Very good explanation and helpful tests
The online course is easy to access and enjoy all the detailed and video presentation and very good teachers. Love it!
I had very good communication with my first point of contact. It was clear and encouraging and all the follow up happened as had been described to me. Tes i would recommend The Training Room.
Everyone that I've been in contact with about getting started with my online course has been supportive and patient. I've been given accurate and enlightening overviews of my course and I'm excited to see where it leads me.
Elliot James Robert Abbey
So easy to speak to!!! Any question or queries I had they answered efficiently and answered all questions perfectly :) couldn’t recommend enough
If you are looking to change career and become a Personal Trainer, I would recommend speaking to the Training Room who have been brilliant so far in helping me make the big step to attend one of their courses in the near future.
Very professional and quick to respond. Extremely helpful all the way through. Would highly recommend.
Adam Colin John Mapp
Was very prompt in getting me set up and everything sorted, made sure I was aware of everything, however i decided to cancel due to it being not the right time for me financially.
the customer service was great
I would recommend this course. They call you back or phone promptly if you have a problem. The course is full of information for the student to learn.
Online teaching courses initiated by this platform is remarkable. Anybody who has fewer resources can take a loan for completing this online course.
So far they have been brilliant supporters very efficient in answering the emails.
Holly was very helpful. She fully explained the course and all of the support that was provided during and after the course had finished. Very impressed with my experience, thank you.
Just started course but very helpful and always return calls emails
My experience so far with the cyber security Technologist e-learning is brilliant because I can do it when I'm free through the day (as I work nights) but also whenever I've got the time.
The course layout is simple and easy to follow, the information provided in your learning section is simple and easily broke down to be able to understand the information your taking in.
I've had emails from my tutor and careers support office explaining how their there to help me through every step of the way.
They also give you live prodiction on when you should finish your on course (depending on how long you put in daily) From my personal experience so far I haven't found any faults or wrongs with training platform or from the help of tutors/ career officers so.... This is why I have gave it a 5 start rating.
I am happy with the service provided thus far. All advisors have communicated well the course aims and I have a career support officer! I am looking forward to my course.
Victoria Mary Moore
Laura was so so helpful and answered all my questions and responded quickly!
I've only just begun but the help I've recieved so far from signing up with Scott to receiving a wealth of information to get me started with my Tutor Charlotte has been very professional and very responsive. Would highly recommend 👍🏻
Quick and easy to use also response is very quick and simple to use
Mohammed Naim Alam