Alternatively to speak to an Academy Assessor call: 01202 313500
Take a look at these useful tips from our tutors at the Newcastle Academy, Chris and Karl. These are great rules to abide by if you're an up and coming personal trainer.
1. Always coach at 90-degree angles. You'll never see everything you want to see from a 45-degree angle, so you're better off directly in front of and/or to the side of the one performing the exercise.
2. Never cross your arms. This is the single-best way to say "Don't talk to me; I'm in a bad mood." The problem is that you might not even be in a bad mood, but that's the way clients and athletes perceive it. "Open arms" equals "open to interaction."
3. Don't sit down. How athletic is this posture?
4. Find out whether clients/athletes like "demonstrate" or "describe." Some people are visual learners; you need to show them what you are asking them to do. This is especially true among beginners, and those who don't have strong athletic backgrounds (as well as those who are very forgetful).
5. Find different ways to demonstrate energy. Many up-and-coming coaches worry that they aren't "Rah Rah" enough to be successful in this field. They seem to think that the only way to win people over is to be over-the-top excited all the time. The truth is, though, that the majority of the most successful people in the industry aren't in-your-face yellers, non-stop clappers, or bouncing-off-the-wall coaches.
Professional, clear and easy to navigate
Wonderful service and very helpful. The person was very supportive throughout and also understanding. Thank you for al the support and encouragement.
There is follow up from the tutor . The materials is very useful
Very informative, happy to answer all my questions,
Very helpful and kind staff working at The Training Room. I am currently studying for the Cyber Security course which includes a set of CompTIA qualifications. They use a great learning platform called uCertify which is very easy to use.
The Training room has been very helpful and informative. Very quick to reply to emails Would definitely recommend.
Easy booking procedure from start to finish, Everyone give you enough information so you know exactly what to expectand every one is super nice.
Tsvetomir Nikolev Udvarev
I would recommend this course and company they have amazing help and the course is great.
Saffron Elaine Beswick
Excellent I recommend for everyone
Abraham Martin Palomino
Yes I am happy to undergo this training.l think it will help me in india too. It is very methodical created. .IThanks
Very Helpful and forthcoming with information and assistance.
Very friendly and easy to talk to.
Chernor Jaila Barrie
Quick response to enquiry. No pressurised sales. Would definitely recommend to others
Always helpful and very friendly
During my enquiry process I spoke to Laura who gave me the whole breakdown of how the PT course is set out and also discussed job opportunities which I found to be encouraging as its a step in a new career path. I could tell from Lauras enthusiasum and belief in the course that the support they offer would be the right training program for me.
The course is engaging and my tutor Claire is very helpful. I'm feeling motivated to see this course through!
Very efficient and friendly service.
Great team is working here. Well done to everyone, especially to Megan, my tutor, who really cares and is being with me every step of my way
Very helpful, friendly and supportive. Answering all the questions I had and giving me all the information i needed before i began the course and as I started the course.
saskia Esme Harris
Very helpful team that supported me to complete my subscription quickly!
I’m really glad I selected to do my training with you and feel reassured I will get a great training in my new exciting adventure which will work perfectly with all my existing skills.