If you prefer, you can get the information in an instant pack.
Call now: 01202 238640
Take a look at these useful tips from our tutors at the Newcastle Academy, Chris and Karl. These are great rules to abide by if you're an up and coming personal trainer.
1. Always coach at 90-degree angles. You'll never see everything you want to see from a 45-degree angle, so you're better off directly in front of and/or to the side of the one performing the exercise.
2. Never cross your arms. This is the single-best way to say "Don't talk to me; I'm in a bad mood." The problem is that you might not even be in a bad mood, but that's the way clients and athletes perceive it. "Open arms" equals "open to interaction."
3. Don't sit down. How athletic is this posture?
4. Find out whether clients/athletes like "demonstrate" or "describe." Some people are visual learners; you need to show them what you are asking them to do. This is especially true among beginners, and those who don't have strong athletic backgrounds (as well as those who are very forgetful).
5. Find different ways to demonstrate energy. Many up-and-coming coaches worry that they aren't "Rah Rah" enough to be successful in this field. They seem to think that the only way to win people over is to be over-the-top excited all the time. The truth is, though, that the majority of the most successful people in the industry aren't in-your-face yellers, non-stop clappers, or bouncing-off-the-wall coaches.
Fantastic customer service, with all the support I could possibly want!!!
wonderful customer services. i would 100% recommend them.
Great and very friendly people. They kept me fully informed and made every step easy and straight forward for me.
brilliant service.Very kind and help you in every way
Everything is very good. After I start working like programmer perhaps I will want to buy another courses.
It is a privilege to be part of the beauty training room.the booking experience was great they made me understand everything properly
A very big thankyou to all the team
The whole process was easy from start to finish. Everyone was kind and willing to help with any questions that I had. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
easy to understand and when rang for advice very helpful
They make it so easy to understand. Very friendly. Looking forward to the training.
First class service. Very thorough and supportive on finding the right course for me. Enthusiasm over the phone seemed genuine, and gives you that extra buzz and assurance the training can only be first class!
I have been given excellent help with get the course I want .friendly service .lovely people to talk to helpful .
It was a very friendly service and made me feel comfortable within the first minute or so of speaking to them.
Helpful. Knowledgable. Friendly. 5 star service. They take the time to listen to the answers
I'm very happy with their service! They are helpful and kind!
The lady I spoke to molly bowyer was very informative friendly and understanding she wasn't pushy at all and gave me a lot of opportunity to think things over she contacted me back on more than one occasion to answer any questions I had .
I really enjoyed talking to my advisor, she was very helpful in helping understand to whole process. I will definitely recommend them !
My personal experience with the training room so far has been great as the staff members i have worked with have answered all my questions and have never left me unsure about anything.
Always happy and friendly, very well informed, answered all my questions and queries perfectly! Very excited to be starting this course! 😊
corresponded well and was very friendly, welcoming and patient
Courtney Louise Lawrence