If you prefer, you can get the information in an instant pack.
Call now: +44800 021 6050
Take a look at these useful tips from our tutors at the Newcastle Academy, Chris and Karl. These are great rules to abide by if you're an up and coming personal trainer.
1. Always coach at 90-degree angles. You'll never see everything you want to see from a 45-degree angle, so you're better off directly in front of and/or to the side of the one performing the exercise.
2. Never cross your arms. This is the single-best way to say "Don't talk to me; I'm in a bad mood." The problem is that you might not even be in a bad mood, but that's the way clients and athletes perceive it. "Open arms" equals "open to interaction."
3. Don't sit down. How athletic is this posture?
4. Find out whether clients/athletes like "demonstrate" or "describe." Some people are visual learners; you need to show them what you are asking them to do. This is especially true among beginners, and those who don't have strong athletic backgrounds (as well as those who are very forgetful).
5. Find different ways to demonstrate energy. Many up-and-coming coaches worry that they aren't "Rah Rah" enough to be successful in this field. They seem to think that the only way to win people over is to be over-the-top excited all the time. The truth is, though, that the majority of the most successful people in the industry aren't in-your-face yellers, non-stop clappers, or bouncing-off-the-wall coaches.
The members of staff who I have spoken too, are lovely and very helpful. So far my experience with The Teaching Room has been great. I am very excited in starting the course in August and hope to fulfil my dream job with The Teaching Rooms help in the near distant future.
Rebecca Louise Wealthall
I had a very pleasant, informative conversation with Abigail Cooper when enquiringly about the Beauty Course.
Then when it came to registering on the course, again she was wonderful.
Good customer service
Alina Florentina Geoglovan
I would only change the fact that they don't get in contact with you like they say I'd change the star to 3 if I could.
Very helpful, thorough and welcoming.
Very kind and polite service and I am happy to recommend to everyone this courses!
Very friendly customer service nothing was too much trouble, BUT ..... That Alison (mid 40s, probably hairy with Dennis Healy eyebrows) was fantastic, with her confidence in me (a stranger) i signewd up and cant wait to Start.
Great team! Very helpful, supportive.
Special Thank you to Denica! She was very kind and helpful!
I'm looking forward to start my Beauty Therapy course on Thursday!
The person I spoke to, Megan, was absolutely lovely! She explained everything so well and just made the decision to go ahead and book so much easier! The conversation didn't feel rushed and I've always felt like her and the training room actually care about the people they are helping!
The staff are very helpful and put my mind at ease when booking. The staff are very friendly. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to train.
I cannot fault the support and service I have received from the training room in particular from Molly Bowyer and Steph Staton!!i would certainly recommend to anyone
They are always very helpful and informative.
Good advice and smooth process
I spoke with Kimberley a lot of the time and she kept in contact with me to see how everything was going and to make sure that I was kept up to date with all that was going on with my file. I couldn't fault the customer service at all it has been a fantastic experience.
Excellent customer service and very good service from the people on the phone.
Kirsty is a lovely lady and really happy with how helpful everyone else was. Can't wait to start my course in April.
Chelsea Leigh Pagett
Friendly helpful staff
Keep going guys you are doing great job. To be honest the lady I was talking to was so positive and friendly that I was really close to ask her for a drink!
Excellent student support, helpful staff and a brilliant oppertunity to study and learn something new.
Kat was really helpful and kind! Nothing was ever too much for her and she really went out of her way to help me.